Tex-Mex left-over casserole
- Cooked rice - how much do you have?
- Tomato Salsa from a jar or some small diced up tomato with some added spices
- Chilli powder - how hot can you take it?
- 1/2 can of black beans ( I love black beans xxx), you could also use kidney beans. Make sure to rinse them well before use.
- Tin or frozen sweetcorn a good handful
- If you like olives, add some chopped up olives black or green.
Mix it all together and into a oven-proof dish. If you really like it hot, add some pickled jalapeños.
Top-up with cheese of you choice - mine is dairy free!
Into the oven on 200 degrees for around 20 minutes until the cheese has melted.
Cook this once and I promise you, it will go on your frequent cooking list for the future.