But as always pimped by me.
Braggs liquid aminos. Sprinkle with 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp onion powder and some freeze dried parsley. Toss it around, spread out on a baking tray and into the oven for 5 - 10 min. The amount of spices depend of course on how big the portion of croutons are.
Remember to keep an eye on them, you want them golden brown, but not burned.
Now the so delicious dressing :
- 1/2 Cup Vegan mayonnaise - egg free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- the juice from 1/2 small lemon
- 1 tsp Nutritional yeast
- Dash of Lea and Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- a dash of fish sauce - optional.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Mix gently and shatter your croutons on the top before serving. Enjoy!!